Those who value and prioritize their health know that how you feel and how healthy you are can be two very different things. When you are truly healthy you will generally feel great, there is no doubt about that, however a better definition of health could be described as the optimal function of mind and body, not just the absence of symptoms or disease.
At Chiropractic Life we place a strong emphasis on promoting true health, or what we call a wellness lifestyle. An individual’s level of wellness can be defined according to the degree to which that individual experiences health and vitality in any dimension of life, whether it be physical, mental, emotional, social or spiritual wellbeing.
What are the fundamentals of health and wellbeing?
* Good Nutrition. It is essential to provide your body with the right fuel and the necessary building blocks in the appropriate amounts.
* A good balance between Exercise and Rest.
* Minimize toxic intake such as drugs, chemicals and pollution.
* A Positive Mental Attitude also assists with better emotional and physical wellbeing.
* Maintaining a Healthy Balanced Nervous System ensures good communication between your brain and your body and effective coordination and control of every cell, tissue and organ in your body.
Chiropractic Wellness Care
“Intelligence is present everywhere in our bodies… Our own inner intelligence is far superior to any we can try to substitute from the outside.”
Deepak Chopra, M.D.
Regular chiropractic check ups ensure a balanced spine and nervous system, an essential component of good health. We recommend this to be a part of your lifestyle from birth onwards. The choice you have is whether you wait until the onset of symptoms to have your spine checked, or whether you make chiropractic care an important part of your healthy lifestyle.